Thursday, August 30, 2012

A USTAMP YEAR IN REVIEW...

Hello stampers!  It has been one year since I have been invited and started designing for UStamp with Dawn and Friends!  It has been an awesome year and I have been honored to continue to be part of the AMAZING design team!  Here are all of the projects I have designed for different UStamp events this past year (In no specific order): 














Many of these projects are from past sessions that you may no longer access...  So don't miss out!  Stay tuned for more current and upcoming UStamp projects!!!  I have designed two more projects for the current round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends, Heatin' Up the Holidays!  I can't wait to share them with you!  CLICK HERE if you would like to sign up for the current session of UStamp, where you can access loads of inspiration, fabulous projects complete with tutorials, fun, friends, and prizes!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day☺
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment