Monday, January 2, 2012

CHINESE LANTERN FESTIVAL

Hello stampers! I am honored to be a guest designer for yet another AMAZING round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends, SCORE!!! This is just one of the projects I designed for this round: a Chinese Lantern with matching card and envelope.

The Chinese lantern festival is absolutely stunning and will take place on Feb. 6th, this year. For those of you unfamiliar with this tradition, it is a festival in China that marks the end of the Chinese year.

It is not too late for you to join in on all the fun! Click on the blinkie below to join! You will find the complete tutorial for this fun project, friends, prizes, and last but not least many more amazing projects from lots of other fabulous and talented designers!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day ☺
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I have already made this lantern I LOVE IT! So glad I've found your blog too... a haven of inspiration here, I intend to be a frequent visitor! So good to have 'met' you on UStamp; thank you for sharing your creativity. Bron xoxo

    ReplyDelete