Monday, December 5, 2011

BLOG CANDY/HOP WINNER!!! - updated







Hello stampers! Let me just start by saying, THANK YOU!!! I was overwhelmed by ALL the sweet comments you have left on my Up On The Rooftop Blog Hop post! With that being said, today is Tuesday... And that means it is time to annouce the blog candy winner from my blog hop post!!!

Drumroll please...

The randomly selected winner is; Barbara Becker!

Barbara said...
This is fantastic, I love this and can't believe how much work must have gone into this project. Holy smokes!!!!

As a special thank you to all of you I have created the sweet little coffee holder you see above. It perfectly holds a Starbucks Via Ready Brew, and is super easy to put together!

Here are the directions;

For the base you will need a 2 1/4" x 9 1/2" piece of cardstock. Score this piece at 6". Fold on the score and wrap a 2 1/2" x 6" piece of designer paper around the whole bottom half. Tie a ribbon around the middle and tuck your coffee inside! That's it! Super easy! Have fun and change it up a bit with different embellishments!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a fabulous day ☺
Katie

1 comment: