Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"A THANK YOU WITH CLASS"

Hello stampers! Yesterday was my birthday, and I also held a stamping class. At my class I was blown away with the sweetest surprise! Two fabulous ladies, (Donna and Kirsten), brought me a present! I was given the sweet little owl card you see below with a gift card to Starbucks! And a dozen muffins! I love the card, love Starbucks, AND the muffins are very yummy!!!





That was sooo sweet of you both!!!

THANK YOU!!!

I have so much fun sharing creativity in my classes, and would love for you to join us! The next class will be held on Tuesday December, 6th from 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM at the Madison, TN Hobby Lobby. We will be making the four projects you see above in this class. The cost is $15.00 per person, and all you need to bring is your scissors and choice of adhesives! If you are in the Nashville area and would like to attend just let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day!

Kaite

No comments:

Post a Comment