Wednesday, November 2, 2011

STAMPIN' CONFESSIONS



Hello stampers! I am very excited to share this with you: Starting today, I will be sharing a series of confessions! What does this mean?!?! Well, once month I will be sharing a "stampin' confession" with you. And every month I will offer you an opportunity to share your confessions too! Everyone is welcome to share a Stampin' Confession, and anyone who shares a Stampin' Confession on each Stampin' Confessions post will be entered into a drawing to win my personally designed Stampin' Confessions Stampin' Addicts Support kit.

What does the Stampin' Confessions Stampin' Addicts Support Kit contain?

A “CREATIVE BLOCK” – FOR WHEN YOU COULD USE SOME INSPIRATION
CHOCOLATE - FOR WHEN YOU FINISH “THAT” PROJECT
PRE-MADE BIRTHDAY CARD - JUST IN CASE YOU “FORGOT”
COFFEE – FOR WHEN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MOJO GOIN’


(Please note: Items included in the Stampin' Confessions Stampin' Addicts Support Kit may vary slightly from month to month since this is a handmade gift from me to you. This kit is intended for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to help you through any real life complications)

♥ Here is my Stampin' Confession;
Sometimes when I am "trying" to fall asleep at night, I get a burst of ideas. The kind of ideas that cannot wait until morning. You know the ones that give you a second wind and make you leap out of bed cause you can't wait to put your abstract ideas to paper. Because of this I sometimes lose much needed sleep, but can't help it... When you gotta' stamp, you gotta' stamp, right?

♥ Now it is your turn:
Leave your Stampin' Confession at the bottom of this post and you will be entered into a drawing to win a Stampin' Confessions Stampin' Addicts Support Kit! Drawings will be made, and the winner announced on Wednesday November 9th.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day ;-)

Katie

4 comments:

  1. Please note Stampin' Confessions is just for fun! Do not leave any incriminating information. Stampin' Steps nor the author are to be held liable for comments left on this blog.
    Thank you and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I do the same thing with ideas at night. I actually keep a little book light and pen and pad by my bed so I can write enough info down to jog my memory about the project I had in mind. Now if I could only do something to organize all those little pieces of paper...LOL.

    Jani
    papercomulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My confession is...When I am sitting in my chair on the computer I see all kinds of ideas for cards so I draw them on a note pad(or many note pads)that be said I have alot of paper with of course GREAT! ideas on them.Yes I do create alot of them too. Happy stampin everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I found you on Pininterest. I love your blog.

    I'm brand new with Pininerest (not sure I'm spelling it right)

    I would love for you to follow my blog too.

    http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete