Sunday, November 20, 2011

♥ ELF ON A SHELF ♥





Hello stampers! After recently discovering "Elf on a Shelf", even though this concept has been around for a while, I decided to create my own Elf on a Shelf! The story goes; Since Santa is so busy and only one person, he sends his elves to see if you are naughty or nice. Your elf sits up on a shelf as he keeps a watchful eye for the big man up North. I thought this was such a cute idea and just had to make one! My elf was inspired by one of my all time favorite elves, "Buddy the Elf".

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day ☺

Katie

6 comments:

  1. Your elf is incredibly cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said before just simply adorable!!! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute, do you have instructions on how to make him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorabal, please share directions if its ok!! you did such a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...darling...any chance directions will follow?

    ReplyDelete