Friday, September 9, 2011

A FRIDAY FREEBEE

Hello stampers!!! I have something to share with you today... I have had many requests for my owl wrapper. Many of you have asked how I made them and some have just asked if I would share. Well here it is! I have done the hard part. All that is left for you to do is download it and print it. I have left the tummy blank so you can add your own text or leave it blank if you choose. Click here or scroll down to find the link on my side bar. These fit over a king size Hershey's bar or an individual popcorn package. Send me a picture of your creations when you are finished! I would love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day ;-)

Katie

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks Katie! You are too sweet to offer your owl! Keep up the great stamping! ~ Jennifer D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stinkin' cute!! I will be featuring these cuties on My Crafty Picks #33 with a link back to your blog on 9-11-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your Blog Badge for being featured too!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little guys are adorable! New follower.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie,
    Your little bird has me grinning from ear to ear! You're "owwwwl" right! Thanks for the share! CM2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygoodness. I have a thing for owls. He is just adorable. TY for sharing him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any way you can dye it black so I can make Christmas penguins?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you purchase or make the cute little hats?

    ReplyDelete